Sunday, April 13, 2014

Time to post

Finally got a few to post, one from last weekend and one single & a two pager from this weekend.


 My two sleepy great grandsons on Christmas morning when they lived in North Carolina.  This was the easiest page I have ever done.  Just found the right paper and glued everything down.  This is my last page for my 2013 scrap album.


 First page of my 2014 album starts with my vacationing in Puerta Vallarta, Mexico with my son and his two sons.  I have a lot of pictures to post so it should keep me busy for a while.


Here in Yalapa, Mexico, I relaxed on the beach while the guy's went exploring a beautiful waterful.  So glad they took pictures.  This page was created with papers and embellishments from one of my S E I kits.

1 comment:

  1. All of these turned out good!! I think you are kicking my butt now, I'll have to do something about that, ha ha. Good job on the layouts Mom, I really like the two pager!

    ReplyDelete