Sunday, April 20, 2014

A Scrappin Saturday

I think I scrapped from the time I got up til the time I went to bed, with a few breaks during the day.
All the pages I did this weekend are from my S E I kits with a little of my own ideas. This first one was at a restaurant that we went to one evening while on vacation in Puerto Vallarta.


We decided to take the Rickdiculous out to check out a few sights that Rick wanted us to see. I wasn't sure about the colors on this one, but it ended up o.k.  The main layout has a card on the left hand page which opens up to some more pictures which you will see right below it.



 The colors in this one I think were perfect for the pictures I used.  We were cruising down a river on our way to the restaurant in the first page I did.


1 comment:

  1. Wow, great two pagers Mom, love the one with the hidden pictures in the card!! And, you are right, the papers on the last one match perfectly.

    ReplyDelete