Sunday, April 27, 2014

LAYOUT POSTING TIME

Still working on my vacation pictures from this past January. This first one is of some guys that were net fishing which was interesting to watch.  They certainly had a system for throwing out there nets.  The paper I used on this LO was from my miscellaneous stash. The wording is thickers.



This is of the resort where Rick has his boat docked.  We don't stay at the hotel, we sleep on the boat, but we are allowed to use all the accommodations of the hotel.  This LO is from a SEI kit with a few of my own embellishments.


This is the one who is responsible for 95% of all the pictures I have been using for my layouts.  Eric did a great job taking pictures but once in a while his brother would get a hold of his camera and take some of him.  This paper is also from my stash. Used my cricut for the title and the stamping is from ctmh.




The last one is also from my stash. The title is thickers and the embellishments are just that.  It was a fun time watching the whales.


1 comment:

  1. Wow Mom, all of these turned out fantastic! I really love the net fishing one and the one of Eric. All the colors look great! Those little bird and shell embellishments worked out perfect.

    ReplyDelete