Sunday, October 27, 2013

New projects with a new twist

This is what I have finished so far this weekend. The first one I started last weekend and finished up during the week after work.  This two pager I used a lot of bling and flowers which I don't usually get to with all the boy pages.  This one is of a co-workers daughter & her new husband.




My great grandson's First day of school in North Carolina. I feel I got a lot on this page, the back overlay & the wording was cut on my cricut & was the first time my welding of my words worked out perfect (thanks to my daughters lessons at the scrap expo) also used my ctmh stamps & colored them with my alcohol markers  & my banner is from umwow studios which I painted.  Over all I was pleased how it turned out.



1 comment:

  1. I have already commented in person on the wedding one (nice bling)! I love, love, love the back to school one. The background is perfect (I have never cut one of those!!) and great job on your welding of words, woo hoo!! I also like that you used your stamps and got to color - the whole page turned out fantastic.

    ReplyDelete