Sunday, October 20, 2013

I had a scrappin weekend

I can't believe I got so much done this weekend in my scrap room.  The first one of my best friends brother, I started at the expo but only got the right page done so I finished it.
 The second is of my Great grandson opening his gifts on his 7th Birthday.
The third is of a fun afternoon at Pechanga playing Bingo.
The fourthis of my best friend Gayle and her sisters & brother.
After all that I decided to try out my new Spellbinder machine so I made a card. That is it till next weekend.  Oh I forgot to mention I finished the book I was reading & got a phone call from my Grandson Curtis.  That is about all for this weekend.







1 comment:

  1. Woo hoo, you were a scrapping girl this weekend. Like how you made the birthday one into two pages, makes it look finished. Love the Christopher one. Pretty cool paper on the bingo layout. Did you cut that big butterfly out for the friends one? Looks great. Your Teddy Bear on the card turned out really cool and yay, the embossing worked good.

    ReplyDelete