Sunday, October 4, 2015

September results.

Wow can you believe we have moved into October already. The good thing is Ontario Scrap Expo is just a few weeks away.  But wait , what happened to September?  Well it came and went so fast but I did get some scrappin done.  Here are the results.



 Robin's Birthday celebration




Years ago Curts 11th Birthday 2001




Erics & Jessicas dog "Luna"




Just because!!!!!





A few more Christmas cards



Scrapbook Expo in Orange county



 A wall hanging kit we bought at the San Diego Expo.  It was fun to make.




Avocado Fest




My Mothers Day gift from my daughter





Eric & Jessica traveled to Texas to his cousin Amandas wedding.


2 comments:

  1. Man, don't know what to comment on first, I like all of these!! Of course I really love the canvas of you and Dad, think that will be my favorite. I like the doilies on Robin's Birthday page, have to remember to use those myself and the little Avocado guy is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete