Monday, March 30, 2015

March Layouts

I can't believe it is the end of March all ready.  I figured I would have completed a lot more pages than I did.  Although I did get more done than the month of February.  Someone keeps making my days shorter especially on the weekends when I want to scrap.  Well here are my results for March.



The last of my Vegas pages. This was so funny, my daughter & I really enjoyed this.





Yes, my new car and a ruby colored one at that, Just love all the gadgets it has,  I am still learning new things I didn't know I had,




My daughter Marlene's Birthday.  We all enjoyed lunch with her.




Actually I made 4 cards, but needed one to send my grandson Nick.

1 comment:

  1. Very Nice!!! I really like how you put the little pictures of us on the Menopause layout, that turned out really good. Yay for using those chipboard things on your My New Car layout and I like how you did all the bling. They all turned out great!

    ReplyDelete