Sunday, July 6, 2014

Weekend Results

O.K. Everything is put away and in its place after coming home from the Expo.  Time to get into my stash and start another layout.  Got a couple done on this 3 day weekend.  This first one was of the wake behind the boat while on vacation in Mexico.  It was fun to do after getting the frame cut (which my daughter helped me with) the flowers are highlighted with glitter but it does not show up very good in the picture.



Another Birthday party for my best friends granddaughter Alex.  There are more pictures layered under both of the 4 x 6 pictures, that you can't see.


While at the expo we bought a set of the Spectrum Noir markers, so here are a few cards I have been practicing on.  Trying to get the shading perfected.


1 comment:

  1. Wow Mom, that "View from the Deck" turned out awesome!!! I love it and your purple flower card turned out great too! I will take pictures and post mine in a bit, haven't done any layouts yet but have one on my desk to get going.

    ReplyDelete