Saturday, March 16, 2013

Weekend Postings

I received my first S.E.I. scrapbooking kit in February and finally got around to using it.  I like how they give you ideas for there page LO's which you can add to them or copy the one they suggest.  This first one was all about Robin's mothers birthday.  Donna turned 73 on her birthday and we had a get together at Rick & Robins home.


This is what we did when Rick, Robin, Eric & I went to Mexico to spend a few days on his boat. The weather wasn't that great but it didn't stop us from getting in a days worth of fishing which was a lot of fun.
These pages were also from my S.E.I. kit.


1 comment:

  1. I like both of these. Like all the colors on the birthday one and really like the added flowers (Yay, a page with girls you can add flowers too, h aha) My favorite is the fishing one. You got alot of pictures on there and it doesn't look crowded.

    ReplyDelete