Sunday, February 17, 2013

3 singles & one double to add

 

I did not make it to the wedding but I took the invitation & a postcard magnet & pictures from their  Christmas card & created my page of Andrew's (my grandson) & Jackie's wedding.


These are pictures taken at Anny's birthday celebration. She is Robin's sister-in-law. The paper is from my stash, ribbon, flowers, sparkles & page layout is from CTMH. The ricrac ribbon from Walmart.



My granddaughter Steffanie posted this on facebook & I was able to print it out.  I did use my Cricut for the banner strips & the lettering & the label which I wrote on.  The ribbon is from CTMH & also the paper.


These papers came from SEI, I thought the candy cane paper matched the candy canes hanging on the boat. The tree was cut with cricut and the flower was from a class I took at the scrap expo one year. The picture is of my grandson Eric & I at the boat parade  at Oceanside Harbor.


1 comment:

  1. Great pages and yeah for using your cricut!! Love the one of the boat parade, need to get me some of those doilys.

    ReplyDelete